Saturday, March 26, 2011

Control Arduino With PHP

i found this awesome little snip of code on my web travels.... an easy way to control an arduino with php!

Heres the article:
For my first real post, I’d like to share a fun little example I’ve been fiddling around with over the weekend while attempting to get to grips with PHP. A few weeks ago, I decided to take the plunge and dedicate some quality time learning the basics of Ubuntu and dynamic web programming using Apache, mySQL and PHP. To keep things interesting, I’ve been looking for good practical examples to play with. The first mini-project was to get PHP talking to Arduino so that I could use a basic web page to toggle Arduino’s on-board LED on pin 13 on and off.

MORE on the authors website.

Link: http://www.bushveldlab.com/Bushveld_Labs/Blog/Entries/2011/3/13_Controlling_Arduino_with_PHP_in_Ubuntu.html#

2 comments:

  1. Cool stuff, looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking to created some kind of web enabled game using this method... still in the pre-alpha planning stage tho :P

    ReplyDelete