Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Time Away & My Data Gone

I have been away lately due to my OLD 80gb ide hard drive disk deciding to crash. I have some experience with repairing file systems and disks, I even put it in the freezer to try and save something off the disk.
Alas to no avail, the terrible old monster was dead. Luckily i store all my movies, pictures, and music on my brand spanking new 1TB drive i recently bought. Sadly i did not do this with any of my software, so in the past weeks i have been rebuilding what i like to call "My Command Center/Battle Station" (depending on mood).
On the bright side of this catastrophe i have upgraded my OS drive to a 500GB Sata drive. I have partitioned it accordingly to my needs. I have setup backup services, and am planning on buying another drive to function as a mirror in case this ever happens again.
I sincerely apologize to you guys for not posting anything for a while or checking out your blogs.
Can we still be friends? :P

Anyway here is a wallpaper I find appropriate to convey how i felt that terrible day.

2 comments: